Let Us Be Your Guide To Immigration Law
Globalization is upon us. People are routinely moving around the world for all kinds of reasons.
Sometimes it is for a new job opportunity. Other times, it is simply to be nearer to family. Whatever the reason for the relocation, it will involve navigating a very complex immigration system.
We have the expertise to guide you through the complexities of US Immigration laws and procedures. We can provide the advice and support you need to relocate your employees or to help you bring a relative to be near you in the United States.
We recognize that each client’s situation is unique, and we take the time to understand your particular situation and needs so that we can find the best option available for you. At Alphen & Santos we provide legal services to businesses and individuals in many areas of U.S. Immigration Law including:
- Permanent Residency (green card) through parents, spouses, children and siblings
- Removal of condition (I-751) applications
- Fiancee and marriage visas (K Visas)
- Waivers of inadmissibility based on hardship to family members
- Permanent residency through employment
- PERM Labor Certification
- E visas (treaty traders and treaty investors)
- H-1B petitions (specialty occupations)
- L petitions (intra-company transferees)
- O visas (foreign nationals with extraordinary ability)
- R visas (religious workers)
- TN visas (NAFTA/USMCA Employees)
- Employer sanctions and audits
- J visa waivers
- B-1/B-2 visitor visas
- Student Visas (F)
Citizenship & Naturalization
- Applications for naturalization
- Derivative citizenship
- Automatic citizenship
- Inadmissibility waivers
- Provisional unlawful presence waivers
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Initial filings and renewals with employment authorization
We work closely with clients across the United States and around the world to find solutions to immigration challenges. Contact us to set up a consultation.